Trout and Game Club
2017 Club Daily Rentals
The organization’s clubhouse is available to be rented by
non-members. The facility includes a 29 ft. X 60 ft. hall with tables and
chairs, two bathrooms, and a large kitchen. Items available in the kitchen
include a six-burner stovetop with dual ovens, refrigerator, slicer, microwave
and abundant counter space.
If you are interested, leave your name and phone number with the
date and time of your call on our answering machine (845-635-3387) and a club
representative will call you back to answer questions and work out the details
of your rental.
Our rates are:
- $300.00 per day for non-member - clubhouse use only
- $500.00 per day for a profit making function - clubhouse use only
- A security deposit (the greater of $50 or 1/2 rental fee) is required at the time of rental approval.
- Rentals include only the hall, tables, chairs, kitchen & permanent equipment (e.g. microwave, stove, refrigator, coffee pot and meat slicing machine)
- Rental Contract must be completed & filed by our Rental Chairman per the club's contract guidelines for all rentals to non-members.
- Rental of additional club facilities can be made when documented under the “Special Terms & Conditions” section of the contract. All additional fees that
apply will also be stated in that contract section as well.
Updated: 1/21/2017 (PGS)